In order for Al Bawaba to deliver an effective service to you it is necessary for Al Bawaba to store personal information about you.
Information supplied to Al Bawaba will be processed and stored on a secure server and may be used in connection with future visits to this website to facilitate easy repeated use. Transaction processes will use data, encrypted using a Secured Socket Layer ("SSL") session. You should ensure that your version of your web browser supports SSL.
Al Bawaba may collect and process the following data about you:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on the website including without limitation your name and email address. This includes information provided at the time of registration. Al Bawaba may also ask you for information when you report a problem with the website,
- correspondence that you may have sent to Al Bawaba,
- surveys used for research or marketing purposes,
- details of your visits to the website including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, other communication data.
- identify you when you re-visit the website,
- help administer any accounts, services and products offered by Al Bawaba from time to time,
- help Al Bawaba to detect fraud or losses and to monitor the use of the Website,
- keep you updated as to developments in the services offered on the Website and/or by Al Bawaba, and
- for Al Bawaba marketing purposes and/or the marketing purposes of selected third parties which Al Bawaba feels may be of interest to you.